Private: Cloud Data Solutions Architect
We are immediately looking to hire a Cloud Data Solutions Architect.
Location: Boston, MA
Salary: $175K – $200K + Bonus + Benefits
BizAnalytica – Cloud Data Solutions Architect, the role is to provide responses for RFPs/RFIs and RFQs and write proposals. Most of the time, these RFP/RFI/RFQs belong to Global companies and are for really big requirements, hence, for million dollar deals. Also, they take most of your time.
In providing the response, you are also supposed to seek clarification over the requirement with the client and propose a solution, submit the necessary documents. Sometimes, the client also does changes in the RFP based on vendors’ requests. However, there are some small level projects as well in which the presales are supposed to deal with the client side and technical side to gather requirements and pitch solutions and explain the same to their technical team.
- Hands on working experience on AWS
- In depth knowledge of one of the Big Data platforms, Redshift, Snowflake preferred or Netezza, Teradata, Hadoop
- Ability to create and present technical solutions jointly with sales
- Hire teams to execute on the projects
- Interview Technical candidates
- Hands on Python experience
- Clarity on different data architectures
- AWS Lambda functions
- Architecting Data Pipelines
- Understanding of Devops and automation